PM Imran guarantees to fix Pakistan cricket after World Cup



WASHINGTON: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Sunday guaranteed to fix Pakistan cricket after the group's exhibition at the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.

"I went to England where I figured out how to play cricket. When we came back from that point we raised the standard of different players. After the World Cup I have concluded that I will fix the Pakistan cricket group," Prime Minister Imran Khan told a pressed field of abroad Pakistanis

"The group you find in the following scene cup, recollect my words that group will be an expert group. We will fix the framework and acquire one which the best ability approaches," he included.

Pakistan completed fifth in the ICC Cricket World Cup focuses table and neglected to meet all requirements for the semi-finals. The group's presentation was named conflicting as they won enormous matches against England and New Zealand yet lost to West Indies by a wide edge.

Post a Comment

0 Comments